iPhone OS 3.0 Bug Stores Deleted Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
At least Apple products are pretty, can you say the same for the rest of the world? The appearance is well forth their being x% more expensive!
Now guess if I'm an apple fanboy or just making fun of apple.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]Oh, and I forgot the extra feature almost no other phone has, the ability to be used as a grenade.[/citation]
Ixplode....

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]At least Apple products are pretty, can you say the same for the rest of the world? The appearance is well forth their being x% more expensive!Now guess if I'm an apple fanboy or just making fun of apple.[/citation]
If you aren't joking your one of what I like to call "The ignorant minorities"

mrkenan

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
What devices don't have any flaws? The iPhone is just under the microscope as of late so that's all we hear about. I personally am getting tired of reading about every little thing people find wrong with it. After all, it is just a phone.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]the_one111[/nom]If you aren't joking your one of what I like to call "The ignorant minorities"[/citation]
But then there are people who care only about the looks. If you buy apple, chances are you don't need what you buy anyway, and thus looks become the most important factor. If you actually needed a computer when buying a mac pro, or needed a phone when you bought the iphone, you probably wouldn't have bought either of those.
So I'm guessing the looks are worth the apple tax for some people.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]But then there are people who care only about the looks. If you buy apple, chances are you don't need what you buy anyway, and thus looks become the most important factor. If you actually needed a computer when buying a mac pro, or needed a phone when you bought the iphone, you probably wouldn't have bought either of those. So I'm guessing the looks are worth the apple tax for some people.[/citation]
Your logic only applies to Apple computers, not the iPhone mentioned in this article. Using your logic, you have several smart phones to choose from all at about $200, and the only reason to choose the iPhone is because its pretty? You show your ignorance when you say things like that..

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]Your logic only applies to Apple computers, not the iPhone mentioned in this article. Using your logic, you have several smart phones to choose from all at about $200, and the only reason to choose the iPhone is because its pretty? You show your ignorance when you say things like that..[/citation]
I'm not ignorant, I just know that the only useful part of an iphone is the looks. It doesn't support any of the common wifi systems, it overheats, it is impossible to use outside (sunlight), it's slow/sluggish and it's more expensive than any htc model we've got. I'm not ignorant, I just happen to know it serves no real purpose. Really the only cool part about an iphone is the sensor system that makes you play games by tilting the device - but even that is sluggish, and in any event completely useless as you can't use it on the go due to the problems with sunlight.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]I'm not ignorant, I just know that the only useful part of an iphone is the looks. It doesn't support any of the common wifi systems, it overheats, it is impossible to use outside (sunlight), it's slow/sluggish and it's more expensive than any htc model we've got. I'm not ignorant, I just happen to know it serves no real purpose. Really the only cool part about an iphone is the sensor system that makes you play games by tilting the device - but even that is sluggish, and in any event completely useless as you can't use it on the go due to the problems with sunlight.[/citation]
If you are not ignorant about them, then how long have you owned your iPhone? I bought my iPhone when the Tilt was $199 with a 2 year contract with ATT, the same EXACT price as my 8gb 3G so dont give me that Apple tax bs. I know all about HTC products because Ive had the 8125 and the 8525 for years on the ATT network too.. But they were solid phones.. the Tilt is cheap compared to those older models.. My gf has the Instinct on Verizon so I am very familiar with that too, but there is no comparing those phones to the iPhone, they are all simply outclassed. And I dont know what you are talking about, so, to counter your supposed flaws I will say that my phone has connected it to every single WiFi network I have ever been near, my phone has never over heated, even if I left it in the sun for hours while playing basketball, and while it can be sluggish, its WAY faster than any other HTC phone I have ever used, and with the Apple App Store and Cydia it is infinitely more useful than than them as well. So, please, list some other issues I can assure you are non existent. Also, since your so stuck on the iphone over heating, let me tell you about my 8525. It would over heat so much that the screen would go all white. I could hold it in front of the AC in my car for about 10m I might get the screen back, or if I was at home I could put it in the fridge for a few minutes and that would get the screen back. The most ridiculous part of all that is that to "over heat" all the screen on my HTC had to do was get to room temperature. So dont talk like HTC products are completely perfect..

abhik

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
I take you havent seen a recent HTC product. Look at the devices newer than the touch hd and then we'll talk. There are no heating problems, crisp screens and the flat mounted resistive touch screens feel like capacitive when you use your hands but also give you the option of using a stylus. Application launch times are quick and we can run as many programs as we want at any one time. At the moment, the iphone has an edge where it comes to applications with its app store and cydia, whereas on windows mobile you have to download .cab files from the internet, but come october and the new Winmo 6.5, the windows marketplace will help to alleviate the problem somewhat.

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
What about Exchange email? I think Exchange accounts are more likely to contain sensitive email than POP and IMAP, so it would be good to know if the bug applies to them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.