iPhone Rumors: Video Editing, FM Radio and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
"Currently the FM reciever is only used to pick up communications from the Nike+ peripheral."?.... thought that has been done through "bluetooth"... am I mistaken?
Anyway...though it is just a rumor.. a dream of having video capturing or even video conference/chat (please give us a front camera!!) on iphone sounds very nice!

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Radio in a ipod/phone, i doubt it, they haven't done it since the ipod first came out what makes you think they would do it now. Plus i hope they don't, so every time my bro shows me a new app he just payed 5 bucks for i can always just say well can you listen to the radio :p

doormatderek

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
If they put a radio in the Iphone, I'm sorry to say I may be sold.
and I have to say i'm sorry. I'm also curious to see if they change their pricing scheme.. I don't want to pay $60 for cellular service...

resonance451

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Glorian[/nom]Radio in a ipod/phone, i doubt it, they haven't done it since the ipod first came out what makes you think they would do it now. Plus i hope they don't, so every time my bro shows me a new app he just payed 5 bucks for i can always just say well can you listen to the radio[/citation]

That's solid logic. "It hasn't been done before, so therefore it won't ever happen"

wut

also

The radio provides shitty music-playing services controlled by Clear Channel. Apps are multipurpose. The two are completely unrelated.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]Video Editing on the Iphone... LOL, have fun with that![/citation]
People may do it for fun or practical purposes. What is your point, or are you just running short on making baseless negative comments today?

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]People may do it for fun or practical purposes. What is your point, or are you just running short on making baseless negative comments today?[/citation]
My point is that my Iphone 3g doesn’t run games all that well… how would a person expect to do video editing? Not to mention the size of the screen would make things a little difficult.
My point is… Video editing will be much easier on a computer then a phone!

Also, it was not a negative comment, just being realistic. I love my Iphone, It is my favorite electronic device.

edayfan

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
How to convert blu-ray movie to iPhone?
How to rip Blu-ray(BD) movie, convert Blu-ray to iPhone video format and transfer from Blu-ray to iPhone? You’ve come to the right place! The following Blu-ray to iPhone converter can help you convert Blu-ray movie to iPhone movie with fast conversion speed. Just check this detailed blu-ray to iPhone conversion guide now.

Blu-ray video to iPhone Converter :is a high-performance application to split Blu-ray movies any video formats.
Convert from: Blu-ray video, HD movie, M2ts, Mts, M2t, Mod, Tod, AVCHD, AVI HD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV HD, MKV, DVR-MS, DVD, VOB, IFO, VRO, 3GP, AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, ASF, Rm, FLV, OGM.
Convert to: PSP, AVI, DivX, XviD, H.264, AVC, DVD, VCD, SVCD, MP4, MPEG, MOV, WMV, FLV, Youtube, Swf, Flash, Rm, MOD, iPhone, PS3, Zune, Archos, Myspace, Creative Zen, PMP, Zune, etc.
To crop video as removing black bars to make tailor-made video in the palm of your hands.
To trim video by setting start and end time to get your desired video clips.
To adjust video effect such as brightness, contrast and saturation etc to get the best video effects.
To edit either customizable text or image watermark to coin and color your video files in a personalized way.
To capture any picture from video and save as jpeg or bmp format.
To customize output parameters including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, etc to completely fulfill your different requirements.
To preview video with two real-time preview windows out of your movies in an intuitive way.
To enjoy your favorite video or music freely on any portable player like iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, PDA, PS3, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Xbox 360, PMP, Smart Phone, Mobile Phone, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.