Question iPhone SE (ist gen) "iPhone Locked to Owner"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinnen

Estimable
Aug 16, 2019
Hi all,
I bought this at a used items store. I thought that restoring to the factory settings would allow me to use it, but apparently not;
it appears that it's locked to the owner via the iCloud. I' Also, we have a couple of iPads here, and I'm wondering if we could somehow use these accounts to get the thing working?
Any help is appreciated.
.... john

Last edited by a moderator:

bignastyid

Splendid
You'll need to contact Apple for your options. We will not assist with such issues.

Reactions: Shinnen

Shinnen

Estimable
Aug 16, 2019
Hi all,
I bought this at a used items store. I thought that restoring to the factory settings would allow me to use it, but apparently not;
it appears that it's locked to the owner via the iCloud. I' Also, we have a couple of iPads here, and I'm wondering if we could somehow use these

accounts to get the thing working?
Any help is appreciated.
.... john
bignastyid's reply ....

You'll need to contact Apple for your options. We will not assist with such issues.

**READ** Regarding passwords, lock codes, pin numbers, etc

We will not help you bypass any passwords, lock codes, pin numbers, swipe patterns, or any other kind of account/ownership verification on your devices. We have absolutely no way to verify ownership. ALL problems of this sort should be directed to your service provider or product manufacturer...

forums.tomsguide.com
forums.tomsguide.com

Got it.
Thanks,
...... john

Status
Not open for further replies.