iPhone Time Bug Causing Alarms to be Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

techd2

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
It will probably fix itself after this week when the time actually changes, so if Apple doesn't come out with a software update before then it would be useless till next year.

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
What an amazing excuse to be late for work. I wish I had an iPhone and then showed them this article as I strolled in late and refreshed.

cp8427

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
Hahaha that's funny because my mother in law used that on me when she arrived for work an hour late. I now see that she wasn't lying...

G

A bug to throw off your entire day? There's an app for that.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
My confidence in Apples products are diminishing rapidly. You pay a price premium for Apple products that 'just work' and yet it seems to be problem after another with the iphone 4. Although i doubt this will greatly affect the colossal consumer confidence that Apple has garnered over the years.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Its the reality distortion radiation from the phone, according to Steve its the users who aren't brainwashed enough to realise that its actually they who are in error - its not the hardware!

jadelith

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
WOW! this is great, I've been late for work for the last 2 days, and my boss didn't believe me (I think) when I told him my iphone alarm wasn't going off.

sending this article to him right now :) (ok maybe after work.. and yeah I thought yesterday was just a one-day thing and relied on the i-phone alarm today as well :p)

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]jadelith[/nom]WOW! this is great, I've been late for work for the last 2 days, and my boss didn't believe me (I think) when I told him my iphone alarm wasn't going off.sending this article to him right now (ok maybe after work.. and yeah I thought yesterday was just a one-day thing and relied on the i-phone alarm today as well )[/citation]
I would feel sorry for you for missing work and your boss giving you sh**, but honestly, I can't. You bought an iPhone.

Now don't go around calling me apple basher, sure, but honestly with apple doing the way it is these days, and the ongoing list of problems with their newer line-up, it is clear no go territory

jadelith

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]I would feel sorry for you for missing work and your boss giving you sh**, but honestly, I can't. You bought an iPhone.Now don't go around calling me apple basher, sure, but honestly with apple doing the way it is these days, and the ongoing list of problems with their newer line-up, it is clear no go territory[/citation]

don't worry I hate apple too. I change computers a lot, and next time I format my computer I won't be able to use my iphone / ipod (or risk losing all my bought movies/songs/tv shows etc which sum up to around 500$) as I've already used up all my 5 computers (yeah I format a lot and I have 1 desktop and 2 laptops hehe)

go figure.

my next phone will be a bberry, coupled with a playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.