Is HyperX Cloud Headset ever going wireless?

EzTec

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
Hey everyone, Just wondering here i wish i could create a poll or something but has Kingston ever talked about making their HyperX Cloud headsets wireless? Or making a wireless version? I Would so pay for this.... I am being swayed into buying the Steelseries H Wireless which are great headphones non the less i just for some reason have more of an attraction to the HyperX and I have seen so much more coverage on the Clouds than Steelseries.

I havent heard anything myself about this but just thought I would ask

Solution
In an AMA last summer they said that they were considering different types of headsets. Otherwise I don't see a reason why they wouldn't.

EzTec

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013

For real i dont see why they haven't much less wouldn't lol, I mean the game is basically Corsair? and Steelseries right now? and the information I have dug across with Corsair I just dont feel confident enough to buy their headset seeing the fitment issues i have seen, unless I can try em on somewhere myself not gonna spend the money just to test em.

Steelseries on the other hand i hear nothing but good things and their replaceable batteries are genius. The price tag is alittle steep but I could see waiting and saving to get these.... in saying that I would prefer to wait out HyperX Could's wireless model even if they were 300..... ok 200 would be better seeing as their regular headsets are 100 :p

They need to get er done!

BlueFireZ

Estimable

Thats just what you should do, but if you didnt know, the HyperX Cloud II is coming out soon but unfortunately its not wireless.

EzTec

Honorable
Dec 25, 2013
I actually emailed them to see if they have any intentions on producing a wireless headset.... Didn't get the answer i was waiting for....

but then again... if they were... would they tell me? Leaves me thinking :p