Is it normal to miss Android?

TehCaucasianAsian

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
I recently bricked my Optimus G LS970 and I have to use my mom's old iPhone 5 as a replacement for now. When I told my friends they got a little jealous and said I was lucky I got such a "high quality phone" and that I should happy to get my "subpar" Android off my hands. I love Android, as they know, and losing my LG was terrible for me, but I said I'd give iOS a shot since I really didn't have a choice. A couple days later, I miss the Android experience so much. I miss the widgets, the customization of literally anything in the software, the larger screen definitely, and I feel like I should appreciate iOS more than I do. It has it's quirks but I'm just not satisfied. I'm not trying to start a war I just need to know if it's normal for me to miss Android and if there are any aspects of iOS that might satisfy me. Thanks in advance

Solution
It is normal to miss something that you are used to , it's like using a Windows computer and then having to use an Apple computer. There is a learning curve and a period of adjustment because you were comfortable with Windows. Same goes for your Android OS.

If you don't have a choice and there is no getting an Android device anytime soon then you will need to just accept the iphone as what you will be able to use as it is better then nothing. The iphone has apps , a camera and software so it is comparable to Android just different.

inzone

Splendid
It is normal to miss something that you are used to , it's like using a Windows computer and then having to use an Apple computer. There is a learning curve and a period of adjustment because you were comfortable with Windows. Same goes for your Android OS.

If you don't have a choice and there is no getting an Android device anytime soon then you will need to just accept the iphone as what you will be able to use as it is better then nothing. The iphone has apps , a camera and software so it is comparable to Android just different.

Solution
It's normal to miss something you are familiar with.

You just need to learn how to use the iPhone at least for the moment. If you end up really liking it then just continue to use it. If you ending not really liking the iPhone, then just ditch the piece of crap as soon as you have the money for a new Android phone.