Is it possible if you have usb headphones to listen from my phone?

Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible to connect my headphones (Razer Electra V2) that have USB input to a 3,5mm mini-jack or even to something with Bluetooth so I can listen to music from my phone? I have seen some cables female USB to male mJack but they don't work!
My device is: Samsung Galaxy A5 2017

The Paladin

Estimable
Herald
the connector on your phone, doesn't use it for "sound output" the 3.5 on modern phone incorporate the microphone jack as well so it is a 3 ring connector instead of a standard stereo 2 ring connector. so plugging a stereo connector into it will not make your headphone work.

You failed to mention what phone you have. please state it.

Jul 7, 2018

My phone is the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 3
J Audio 3
S Audio 4
S Audio 8
F Audio 7
1 Audio 3
D Audio 2
T Audio 1
R Audio 3
T Audio 1
J Audio 4
L Audio 1
E Audio 3
DPKarter43 Audio 1
M Audio 1
Y Audio 6
S Audio 1
R Audio 3
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Looking for a pair (or two pairs) of headphones for gaming and listening to music.
how can I watch a movie on my laptop and listen to it on my headphones plugged into my phone
People around me can hear what I'm listening on my headphones
Headphone upgrade - Metalcore/Hardcore rock listener/Occasional guitar recordings/Gamer
Looking for over-ear headphones for listening to music
When you plug headphones into the TV jack, the TV speakers cut out. Is there a way to listen to both at the same time?
Audiophile (non-gaming) headphones for gaming and general listening suggestions
Can I have sound go to my BT Boise headphones while also listening to speakers of Samsung 7000? Says not available.
can't hear anything when i'm listening with my headphones
Need help figuring out which headset/headphones to get for PC Gaming and listening to music!
How can I watch/listen to my surround sound connected TV with a headphone while my wife listens through the 5.1 system?
Using iPhone 6 headphone jack for simultaneous listening and talking (mic).
Is it possible to listen to your TV on your iPhone headphones/earbuds?
I want to listen to music/sounds through my headphones and stereo/speakers at the same time.
I am looking for over the ear headphones for my PC to watch movies and listen to music. I liked the price of the Bose over th
Best headphones for hearing enemy footsteps or listening to music under 50$
How do I listen wirelessly over headphone to my newly purchased VU 40 inch basic HD led TV (not smart)?
two pair of Bluetooth in ear powerbeat headphones to listen to smart TV at same time.
will listening at 80% for long periods damage headphones
Which earphone/headphone is good for gaming and listening to music with high quality ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY