Solved! Is it possible to move all (possible) apps to the SD card in one operation

TH_android

Prominent
Feb 9, 2017
Automatic dowload of updated apps to the sd card - is this possible ?- It's very annoying and time consuming having to do it invidiually and for every update

Solution
There is no way to move all apps to the card at once. However, if you moved them to the card correctly (in Android "Marshmallow") and not by rooting the device, when they are updated they should still be in the same place. No moving needed.

It sounds rather like your apps are not correctly placed on the SD card.
There is no way to move all apps to the card at once. However, if you moved them to the card correctly (in Android "Marshmallow") and not by rooting the device, when they are updated they should still be in the same place. No moving needed.

It sounds rather like your apps are not correctly placed on the SD card.

Solution

TH_android

Prominent
Feb 9, 2017

Thanks,
I've been usung AppMgr III. And have to move all apps again after they have been updated. Am I doing it wrong, or should I just install "Marshmallow"?

Since I don't know that program, I can't answer on it. However, if you run into problems after updates, I would still think they aren't actually moved. Something is a tad fishy there.

I can't say for sure if you should or shouldn't update to "Marshmallow" as I don't know if your device can (not all can) and I don't know if the manufacturer would have restricted that option on that device. In the end, the choice has to be yours. :)