Is it sufficient to run MOBA?

nyxtheslayer

Honorable
Nov 26, 2013
Hello,

I am wondering if i can play Dota 2 with these specs.

All settings set to low i just want it to be playbale thats all.

Please dont post minimum system requirements.

Here is the combo :

Intel HD graphics 4000 + Intel Atom Z3735F

Intel HD graphics 4000 + Intel celeron Dual core

Solution

The game will launch with intel hd 4000 thats all I can really say I dont know how well it will run. I looked it up and got some conflicting answers some say that hd 4000 used to work well but they have since updated dota 2 to be more graphically intensive even on lower settings and these changes make it almost unplayable with hd 4000. Others disagree and say it runs fine. So I dont really know what to make of it I would set the graphics to low and if it still runs terrible lower the resolution.

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014
I really dont know, I doubt the atom would work but the celeron might. You are right on the min requirements for the game they say duel core cpu and a 8600 or 9600gt gpu or equivalent and intel hd graphics 4000 is about on par with the 8600. So im not really sure how good or if it will run, I would imagine you will have to crank the graphics settings way down to get a playable framerate.

Dunlop0078

Estimable
Herald
Feb 13, 2014

The game will launch with intel hd 4000 thats all I can really say I dont know how well it will run. I looked it up and got some conflicting answers some say that hd 4000 used to work well but they have since updated dota 2 to be more graphically intensive even on lower settings and these changes make it almost unplayable with hd 4000. Others disagree and say it runs fine. So I dont really know what to make of it I would set the graphics to low and if it still runs terrible lower the resolution.

Solution