Solved! Is LG G5 Still Usable

icu222much

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2009
My phone plan comes with a LG G5. I am wondering if this phone is still usable for my daily activities? I don't play any games and don't install any non popular apps on my phone. I primarily use: Chrome, WhatsApp, Youtube. I am wondering if this old flagship phone is still a viable option for me even though it is several years old, or should I sell it brand new?

Solution
It only came out in 2016 and is using Android Marshmallow. So unless you are planning to use some crazy stuff on the phone (which you said you aren't) then I see no reason to not use it if it is fine. I know people using phones that are way older than that. As long as they work, no reason to change unless you really want to change.
It only came out in 2016 and is using Android Marshmallow. So unless you are planning to use some crazy stuff on the phone (which you said you aren't) then I see no reason to not use it if it is fine. I know people using phones that are way older than that. As long as they work, no reason to change unless you really want to change.

Solution