is my graphic card burned or something?

Apr 27, 2018
Hi
I'm using a Dell Precision m4500 Laptop with following Specs:
RAM 4GB
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q840 @ 1.87GHz
OS 65 bit (Windows 7 Ultimate)
Graphic NVIDIA Quadro FX 880M
I have used this computer for about 3 years in different stuffs like Graphic designing, Gaming, Watching movies...etc.
Now I've got the following problem:
Oneday I was watching a movie and suddenly my graphic stopped and then I see Glitches on screen (Disordered colors) and Icons got bigger then WhiteScreen until I forced it to shutdown. after restarted I had glitches even in boot screen (which I think its a hardware issue) and after loging on I noticed that, there is no graphic card at all. (Same like you dont have Graphic driver installed to your machine). I did restart multiple times Nothing happened. I tought there has to be dust or something cuzing this, so I opened Computer case Clean up Main board Graphic Chip... then I Started computer and it was working brilliantly. but then I engaged the same problem after a single restart. sometimes it work great even hours of watching movie, browsing...but sometimes it stop working even during typing in notepad! I even reinstalled Windows but nothing changed. Sometime I see "Display Driver stopped Responding and has recovered" in notification area. I did the following to solve it but couldnt:
-Checked for the latest graphic card driver
-checked for dust inside computer
-Uninstall and Reinstall Graphic driver
-Increase TDR time out
-disabling Graphic card solve the problem but no software works anymore.
-reinstall windows
Detailed Info about Video card:
NVIDIA Quadro FX 880m with driver version of 342.00 which is the latest. Temperature of video card is 43 degree Celsius when computer is in idle state.
I hope I can find a way to fix it.
Thanks in advance and I'm sorry for my English.

Solution
I would say yes. Since most are not easily removed from the motherboard and damage to them, especially if through overheating, can do other damage to the motherboard itself.
Try connecting an external monitor and see if you get any problems running it. If you don't, then the attached display or the cable that connects it are your likely problems.

However, if it happens on the external monitor as well, then we are talking GPU and possible even motherboard replacement.

Apr 27, 2018

thanks for your advice , I tried and connect my laptop to external monitor and problem still continues. additionally graphic card in this model is completely attached with motherboard it means I have to change the whole motherboard?

Apr 27, 2018
I have found a brilliant solution for it.
I simply deployed a gentle force on the cooling head of GPU during operation and it started to work brilliantly. so I put some on the cooling system to make sure that it has the pressure for all time. and now its working just like a new computer.!