Is my laptop upgradeable in any way??? plz halp meh

Buddo_

Prominent
Apr 18, 2017
First off, YES, I know it's incredibly rare to have laptops that can have upgradeable GPU's. My particular laptop is an ASUS X555UJ.

Basic specs are:

Ram: 8GB
GPU: GeForce 920m
CPU: i7-6500U @ 2.50GHz

At the time I didn't really know what I was buying and now I know this is not meant for gaming. I primarily play overwatch which is a pretty graphics demanding game and I remember many people telling me it was my GPU bottlenecking this 'pathetic' (in a gaming sense) laptop. So back to my actual question which is, can my laptop be upgraded? I've also heard you can attach graphics cards 'externally', it doesn't run as good if it was internally but seriously this 920m is flat out pathetic. Please keep in mind if you're so kind to suggest what graphics card I should get that in the future I do want to build a PC so I guess I could re-use the card. And also I dont want to be spending too much money becuase I remember I was making fun of one of my friends that he had a GTX 660 only to find out it was better then mine...

If you need any more information to answer the question PLEASE ask me, I NEED answers hehe. Thanks heaps to anyone who helps me out! I really do appreciate it! :)

Solution
The single most important component for gaming is the GPU, but that's not upgradeable on your laptop.

Plus, more heat will be generated when gaming, and your particular laptop model, unlike a true gaming laptop, wasn't built to cope with that - - Windows would become unstable and the laptop would regularly power itself off.
The single most important component for gaming is the GPU, but that's not upgradeable on your laptop.

Plus, more heat will be generated when gaming, and your particular laptop model, unlike a true gaming laptop, wasn't built to cope with that - - Windows would become unstable and the laptop would regularly power itself off.

Solution