Is my LittleBigPlanet 2 disc a Bootleg?

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I like LittleBigPlanet. I have all 3 for my PS3. But i have a problem with LittleBigPlanet 2. It has lots of Errors/Spelling Mistakes. (we got 1 & 2 at game stop. And i got 3 for christmas) Like it says "To put AN stop" instead of "To put a Stop". Also the disc and case say Copyright 2010 instead of 2011. It also says Copyright Disney/Pixar. (Which is reffering to the Toy Story level kit).
Also the first level of the game says Lets get YOU match fit and both Toy Story Packs the ones with characters from Toy Story 3 and the one with Toy Story 2 characters say $5.99. And the Playstation eye camera stickers are mirrored. AND i plug in my eye camera to record dialouge. It does not work. Its my favorite LBP game in all, but is it a Bootleg?

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from 368833 : "Is my LittleBigPlanet 2 disc a Bootleg?"

I like LittleBigPlanet. I have all 3 for my PS3. But i have a problem with LittleBigPlanet 2. It has lots of Errors/Spelling Mistakes. (we got 1 & 2 at game stop. And i got 3 for christmas) Like it says "To put AN stop" instead of "To put a Stop". Also the disc and case say Copyright 2010 instead of 2011. It also says Copyright Disney/Pixar. (Which is reffering to the Toy Story level kit).
Also the first level of the game says Lets get YOU match fit and both Toy Story Packs the ones with characters from Toy Story 3 and the one with Toy Story 2 characters say $5.99. And the Playstation eye camera stickers are mirrored. AND i plug in my eye camera to record dialouge. It does not work. Can someone give me a reason for all of this?