Is that the normal laptop temperatures ?

Those temps are a little high while gaming, but that's a pretty thin laptop, right? Not a lot of room inside for airflow and heat dissipation. The laptop below in my signature runs about 5 degrees cooler than yours under heavy load, and it is a huge 9 pound laptop with more space for cooling. What temps do your cpu and gpu run when the laptop is idling?

Those CPU idle temps seem slightly high to me, but I don't know if they are high for your specific model of laptop. The one in the laptop in my sig idles at about 40 degrees, but I have only one fan for both CPU & GPU. Perhaps you should repaste both the CPU and GPU with some really high quality thermal paste. But if your laptop is still under warranty, repasting may very well void that warranty. You'd have to check with ASUS to be sure.

P.S. I didn't see an idle temp for your GPU in that screenshot.

mikef845

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013
Gaming kills laptops. Anything under 85C should be safe. But if the temps are under 65C most of the time, it might extend the lifetime of your laptop.

adityaramadn

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
According to I was Too High. When idle cpu is typically 40 - 45. BUT WITH THAT depend room temperature. generally in the Lower 50