Res : 1920x1080 15.6 inch
GPU :Geforce GT645m 1Gb GDDR3
2nd GPU : intel HD graphics 4000
Chipset : Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
CPU : intel core i5-3230M dual core (3 mb cache, 2.6 GHz) 3rd gen
RAM : 8 GB DDR3
Windows 7
2 year warranty

I was wondering if if this price is any good, if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I'm kinda new to buying a laptop and its a bit overwhelming.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
About the import price I cant say much but you should get some info about it local, what I do know is that people gotta make profit on it too in EU shops unless you can find a good reliable third party company/shop that does bring/import stuff from other country`s in return you just pay shipping a little more, you can ship it yourself but my knowledge is that you must take the risk first if it does get lost somewhere while shipment or make sure you can trace it back or call DHL/FedEx.

skyhide

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010

Its a cheap and reliable laptop, you dont need to buy it cause I said so :) You can do research on it before buying it.

Bananalazer

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013

I won't buy anything before a bit of researching haha, Lenovo has some nice stuff! The IdeaPad Y510p (59375625) looks really good. The only problem is the price. While its perfect in dollars, the EU price almost the same number, which is ridiculous. I'm going to need to find a way to get it here without paying a huge fee for importing. O well, that's a different topic altogether.

skyhide

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
About the import price I cant say much but you should get some info about it local, what I do know is that people gotta make profit on it too in EU shops unless you can find a good reliable third party company/shop that does bring/import stuff from other country`s in return you just pay shipping a little more, you can ship it yourself but my knowledge is that you must take the risk first if it does get lost somewhere while shipment or make sure you can trace it back or call DHL/FedEx.

Solution