Is there a modded bios for HP 250 G3

Yulian_1

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
Hello, this is my first thread here. My product number is J4R74EA#ABB and after registering with HP support the complete model number is M5G69UT. My current bios is Insyde H20 rev 5.0 version F.24. The notebook has only one slot DDR3L (installed with a 2gb module). Is there a modded bios which could help me performance wise. CPU and HDD are almost always on 99% usage on a clear windows installation with no apps running and deleted HP bloatware. My old notebooks modded bios was capable of some moderate OCing and I could play with ram timings and shared Vram.

Second question. Is there a way of removing the warranty stickers without damaging them to install SSD, more RAM and keep my warranty? A regular 1.5V ram is said to be not supported but with a modded bios could it be possible to run 1600 Cl9 1.5V to 1333 Cl11 1.35V?

Thanks in advance.

Yulian_1

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
Via task manager I only used bare windows features, no AV, no real-time protection, no updates running, no bloatware. Nothing. To start chrome it takes good 20 seconds. The HDD is fine, no bad or slow sectors. The laptop is practically new. No overheating, battery 99%, charger on, high performance mode.