Is there a set of bluetooth headphones that will pair with vizio s4251w-b4 soundbar?

ray6305

Estimable
Nov 21, 2015
I have a vizio model s4251-b4 soundbar and am looking for a set of bluetooth headphones that will pair with it. I am a novice but i was able to get the soundbar to pair with my iphone and ipad. i don't understand why my lg bluetooth earbuds will not pair with this bluetooth soundbar.

Solution
No, because the soundbar doesn't send out sound. No headphones on earth will work because the soundbar doesn't work that way.

From the manual, page 21. As I said, the bluetooth function is only to send TO, not FROM.

"Your Sound Bar supports music streaming from smartphones, tablets, and computers with Bluetooth capability. "
No, because the soundbar doesn't send out sound. No headphones on earth will work because the soundbar doesn't work that way.

From the manual, page 21. As I said, the bluetooth function is only to send TO, not FROM.

"Your Sound Bar supports music streaming from smartphones, tablets, and computers with Bluetooth capability. "

Solution

ray6305

Estimable
Nov 21, 2015
Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I am a novice and hardheaded to boot. I appreciate you taking the time and patience to answer it for me. thank you

jhblack76

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016

The subwoofer pairs to the soundbar via Bluetooth, so why wouldn't headphones be able to pair with the soundbar also?

3Trace

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
I know this is a really old question at this point, but maybe it will help somebody, who knows.

If you buy a pair of wireless headphones that have a receiving end that plugs into a headphone jack, you plug that receiver into the back of the sound bar to get the audio to your headphones. The one downside would be that you would likely have to remove the receiver from the audio jack in the sound bar every time you wanted sound to come out of the soundbar itself, as opposed to your headphones.

So it's not really a practical answer. But it technically would work.