Is there a way to somehow get better color quality for Acer Nitro 5?

Oct 17, 2018
Just wanted to know if there's a way to possibly replace the current monitor of an Acer Nitro 5 with something that has better color depth (I am aware that's unlikely, as laptops are at best tricky when it comes to changing hardware) or if there's any hardware/software that can help? Currently considering getting a ColorMunki or something of the sort. Thanks in advance

clutchc

Distinguished
If that model is using an Nvidia gfx chip, you can try this. I have to do it everytime I update my Nvidia drivers on my desktops.
Go to the NCP/Display/Change Resolution. Scroll down to 3. Apply the Following Settings and select Use Nvidia Color Settings. Change Output Dynamic Range to Full. Hit Apply and exit the NCP.

It is only a fix for HDMI display inputs. If your laptop uses a different digital output/input, this won't work.

Nov 26, 2018
You can actually find 4k screens and 144 hrz screens for this laptop which probalbly have a higher brightness and colur debt
There is a video on linustechtips that shows how to replace the screen with a 4k one this is how ever on a diverent laptop but they have the same screen
See link

https://youtu.be/6xQo_ITmhNY