tomtom11928

Estimable
Mar 17, 2015
Before you judge the specs, remember that it's only a £350 laptop, and I'm not that computer-illiterate that I'm expecting to play the un-optimised crap that is watch dogs at 120fps.

Display: 15.6inch 1366x768
Processor: Intel i3 3110M @2.4GHz (2 cores, 4 threads)
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (349MHz)
RAM: 4GB DDR3 (just one stick, planning to buy another stick of 4 to take it to 8GB) - CPU-Z says the DRAM frequency is 798.1MHz
Storage: 1TB HDD (planning to swap out for a 120GB SSD then use an external HDD)

BTW I'm a 15 year old who isn't going to be attempting to be doing anything big, just minecraft, leave a few tabs open in Google Chrome, and use spotify. Incase anyone wants any other info, the laptop is a toshiba C50-A-1DV

Solution

no he sis saying that he isnt stupid and he knows he wont play anything more than minecraft. it should be able to handle minecraft and some other stuff, it is similar to my old macbook pro which way back i played counter strike global offensive, gmod, stuff like that so yes i think you should be alright.

planesman22

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
An Intel HD Graphics 4000 will not be able to enjoy the video game Watch Dogs since it needs a better graphics card. But if you are talking about watching dog videos on Youtube, that is fine.

Also Minecraft will run fine with an Intel HD Graphics 4000. Besides attempting to play watchdogs, it is fine for what you want it to do.

Ethanh100

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014

no he sis saying that he isnt stupid and he knows he wont play anything more than minecraft. it should be able to handle minecraft and some other stuff, it is similar to my old macbook pro which way back i played counter strike global offensive, gmod, stuff like that so yes i think you should be alright.

Solution