Is this a bad time to buy the 2015 Macbook Pro?

Raven A

Estimable
Feb 2, 2015
I just found the 2015 13" Macbook Pro with retina display for just 870 pounds in the UK. This is extremely cheap considering I'm from Holland, where it costs (converted) 1215 pounds. All the other Macbooks do have a price closer to the RRP on that site, so those aren't worth considering.

However, with the new macbook pro probably just around the corner, is it a smart move to buy this MBP for such a low price right now, or should I wait till the new macbook comes, and buy the old one for even less? Or is this price so low, that it won't go any lower anytime soon?

Solution
no way to know what the future holds but if the current macbook is suitable for your needs and you don't want/need any features in the new macbook, that seems like a good price. the problem of course is if the current macbook will suit your needs 3-4 years from now.

bliq

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
no way to know what the future holds but if the current macbook is suitable for your needs and you don't want/need any features in the new macbook, that seems like a good price. the problem of course is if the current macbook will suit your needs 3-4 years from now.

Solution
MacBooks don't drop$$ that much, but it doesn't hurt to wait another month, Sept launch is coming up.

But common, there is not break thru technology, you get maybe another 15% boost overall, that's about it.

The ball in your court, are u in a hurry?

TRENDING THREADS