Is this a good laptop?

Claymoresama

Honorable
May 3, 2013
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DT4A2R4/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=D63V2G3K1VF23RDWZ1RY&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=6aad23bd-3035-4a40-b691-0eefb1a18396&pf_rd_i=desktop&linkCode=sl1&tag=jokerprodu03-20&linkId=a0853d0a414a45922ca9214ec5ae2a78

Saw this in a video and thought it was too good to be true.

The specs for the price is just insane. I wanted to get a second opinion on this laptop.

I'm a computer engineering student that wants to get a new laptop for school and if it can do some light gaming that's an added bonus but not a necessity.

I'm looking for a reliable laptop that i can haul to college for long days. Most days I'm on campus from morning to night. I dont mind bringing a charger, but battery life is important as outlets can be scarce. I figured this would be a pretty decent workhorse.

Should I be weary of a laptop with specs like this for the price?

Solution
acer normally is a bang for your buck when it come to price to spec ratio,if u can look past the build quality,screen,ports etc.battery life should not be a problem since it is using an undervolted processor which is mostly use on ultrabooks to save power.
acer normally is a bang for your buck when it come to price to spec ratio,if u can look past the build quality,screen,ports etc.battery life should not be a problem since it is using an undervolted processor which is mostly use on ultrabooks to save power.

Solution