Is This a Render of the Google Nexus Tablet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Why the metallic edge? It's a copy of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is a copy of the Apple iPad! Also, the roundness makes it look fat and obviously Nook Touch "inspired".

I don't like it already.

G

WTH is it me or did the article basically said it could be anything, could, might, may, may not, might as well start making things up and call it news

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]CouldMightMay[/nom]WTH is it me or did the article basically said it could be anything, could, might, may, may not, might as well start making things up and call it news[/citation]

Well the title does imply it's a rumour, so I'm just going with the flow.
I let some of my friends in on the pricing and possible specs of this tablet and they really want in.

However, I only said it would be a dual-core to them, because that seems more plausible. I guess if it goes Tegra 3 we will all be fairly happy to say the least.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
I can't imagine using a tablet for much more than web browsing and e-mail, so I'm fine with cheap tablets, as long as they're light, thin and have at least 10 hours of battery life. As for CPU and GPU, my 6850 and Phenom II are at least 5 years ahead of any tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.