Is this iPad 3 worth keeping?

GeneralShotgun

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
Hello!

I have an iPad 3 64gb (model A1430, i.e. Wi-Fi and Cellular). Also have a nice case with wireless BT keyboard built in (http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-KeyFolio-Removable-Keyboard-K39512US/dp/B005Y1CYSQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399472132&sr=8-1&keywords=kensington+case+ipad+3).

Anyway, my father gifted it to me a few years ago for graduation and I have hardly used it. I'm not particularly an apple fan, nor am I into mobile games. I'm a PC gamer attending university and do most of my school work on my desktop.

What do you guys think, is this iPad worth keeping? What uses justify keeping it? Why not sell it and get a PC?

Thanks for reading/replying! :bounce:

GeneralShotgun

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

Thanks for the reply!
I think I'm going to sell it though. I realized how much of a better and more useful PC laptop I could get with the money, or put it towards an ever nicer one. Just can't get past the handicaps of these tablets. I just don't think the price, frustrations with compatibility, and other smaller disadvantages justify the small positive difference in portability and 'fashion'. Thank again!