is this the best gaming laptop for the money if not any other options for $1100?

Ojsitv

Estimable
May 26, 2014
Hey guys i wanted to to get a gaming laptop and I'm still considering building a desktop and so far the best laptop i found is this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MMMMMX2/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1414615212&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

This is the Asus g551 by the way and the reason why I'm considering a laptop because I might need it for school but if there are other options that run quiet and cool and can handle games like battlefield 4 at high settings and can be a workstation for movie making that would be great too. So is this laptop good or are there other options?

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
Well that would be decent for the money. Of course putting that much into a desktop will give much better results.

If you think you need a portable machine, that is a pretty good choice, though I would opt for a solid state drive rather then spinning disk. (Better battery life)

olliesimmonds

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013
For that amount of money you are getting a pretty good deal but i agree with the guy above you could build a much better desktop with better results! if you would like any suggestion just ask!