Is This the iPhone 5's First Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
OMG somebody with an iPhone 5 took a picture of some sushi! WOW, the world must know!

Seriously, why does only apple get this kind of 'news'. And I'm saying news but this isn't even newsworthy. All we know is that finally the iPhone will have a specced camera that matches it's competitors, FINALLY.

Not that I care though

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]All we know is that finally the iPhone will have a specced camera that matches it's competitors, FINALLY[/citation]

This is kind of unfair to the iPhone4, since it had the best camera when it came out (over a year ago.) Also, many new phones have come out since then that are just barely starting to beat it. Hopefully the iPhone5's is best, since it will push other manufacturers even further in the camera department.

I look forward to the day where I can reliably leave my nice digital camera at home!

dizzy_davidh

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2011
The picture might actually be rotated as visible rice (shari) should be plated furthest from the diner if plated (which would explain the shadow being on the left of the image and the light source being on the right, presumably an overhead light or table lamp).

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
um, is it just me or could someone with photoshop do something with the reflection in the plate.

it wont give us full ip5, but i think if done right could prove if its real or not.

G

Who cares, they soooooooooo far behind the times !!!!! ANDROID Rules By far ................

G

and the megapixel war has moved from digital cameras to mobile phones.

G

more applicable would have been an after photo, with a headlining title like the one toms has it would have given me a chuckle

dread_cthulhu

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
I'm guessing the picture is to indicate that "this smells a little fishy..." XD

Still wanna see the photo in question though... Tom's, you're a tease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS