Issue with my laptop performance

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, i recently bought a laptop that costed around 500€ and for the specifications of the pc and price i though that would be like a medium-low gamma with good features for office work, and enough to run some games with low requirements, and after two months im noticing that the laptop performance its low; sometimes fps lowers in normal videos, some menus in games (like LoL) gets so lagged and other little things and i think it doesn't have the performance that it should have. I just made a benchmark user test that confirms that it works below the average compared with other pc's with same components.
Im writting down the laptop's specifications and the results of the test. I hope you can help me with this issue. If you want to know more please ask me, i'll reply as soon as i can. Thank you for your attention.

Laptop: Acer Aspire 3 A315-21-99M2, 15.6", AMD A9-9420 (2 x 3 GHz), RAM 12 GB DDR4, 256 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R5, Windows10 x64 bits, 1366 x 768p
Test result: Processor 18.8% Very poor, Graphics Card 4.16% Terrible, Drive 44.1% Average, Memory Kit 21.7% Poor.

Jan 31, 2019

Okay i know AMD is not such a good apu and my laptop performance is not even for gaming, but come on i would understand that in a 150€ laptop, but a 500 one should run that type of stuff perfectly, its just a video and some menus in a game. I though that it could be due to a config in the mothership or something with drivers or whatever, thats is what i don´t know.

When comparing benchmark scores to identical hardware, you have to account for a margin of error, binning, and design differences. If the gap in scores is egregious, then it's fair to be concerned (I'm not sure what kind of differences you saw).

AMD has a rocky history with drivers. Have you already tried updating and/or rolling back graphics drivers?