it happens that when I opened up a rid of my laptop windows 10,my laptop switched on itself but I need this way to stop so tha

maulanadouglas

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017
It happens that when I opened a rid of my laptop windows 10 it switched itself and am failing to stop this,I don't want to use this way no more but I need to switch on and off by using the button,please help me.

Solution
Greetings!

If I understand you, you should be able to go into your control panel in Windows and in the power options window, there should be a setting that allows you to change these options...for example, how the computer turns on (use of button, lid opening), and other power option like how and when the computer sleeps, whether or not the laptop is plugged in or running on battery and what to do in those situations, etc. You can actually customize quite a bit to extend battery life and such as well.

Hope this helps!

Albionm00n

Estimable
Jan 31, 2016
Greetings!

If I understand you, you should be able to go into your control panel in Windows and in the power options window, there should be a setting that allows you to change these options...for example, how the computer turns on (use of button, lid opening), and other power option like how and when the computer sleeps, whether or not the laptop is plugged in or running on battery and what to do in those situations, etc. You can actually customize quite a bit to extend battery life and such as well.

Hope this helps!

Solution