it takes my laptop 3 to 4 minutes to be ready for action - something in the background

saedsalt

Commendable
May 28, 2016
it takes my laptop 3 to 4 minutes to be ready for action - something is working in the background but when I go to startup I find it empty. Especially slow is my Gmail

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do run a complete virus/malware scan. Please use the link below for the complete guide and tools.
- http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1691891/removing-malware-proven-completely-remove-bitcoin-mining-malware.html
- If it will still not work proceed with resetting your browsers to factory defaults.
- Here's how:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en
- Do also disable all the startup items and see if it will make any difference.
- If all these will not work last option would be to reinstall Windows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 15
J Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 16
M Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
2 Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop Built in battery plugged in suddenly reboots and it takes long to start again...battery showing 99% before it reboots
Question Acer laptop, Flickering black screen takes too long to load BEFORE Acer logo
My laptop has 100% percent but when i take the charger out it turns off and when i put my charger back in it turns on. How to
Solved! Laptop takes hours to turn on
Solved! My laptop doesnt start up. It goes into diagnostics and then repairing disk errors, this might take iver an hour to complete.
My laptop is not taking windows cd and drive even the window in cd or drive is right
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
My Acer laptop 5570z won't come on and if I take out the battery and put it back and plug in charger after holding button , is
After every shutdown i have to take out the hdd to start my laptop properly bcoz if i dont do that is is going to try to repai
Taking screen shots on Medion Akoya laptop
New laptop takes 10 mins to boot up
How do you take out a built in battery on a laptop
It takes a long time for my laptop to restart after a "sfc /scannow" and my monitor does not show signal.
I want to Lenovo 320 laptop "reset without deleting personal files" option takes?
How long can l take to charge a brandnew acer aspire3 laptop
hi Im experiencing this problem when i went to the phillipines to take my vacation I'd tried my laptop and i connected when I
my laptop dell inspiron 6400 take several times press up of power button to boot. when i press the power button it turns but t
how to take off a windows password off of a latitude c640 laptop
laptop takes 6 minutes to turn on and 100% hard drive usage?
Asus K46C Laptop suddenly takes 30 minutes to turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY