Solved! It turn on but it wont go to main screen

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you likely have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the tablet that will need to be removed so that you can use the device normally. If, however, it won't start up in "Safe Mode" either, then you are looking at either a "Hard Reset" or having it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
S Android Tablets 1
austinemble Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
P Android Tablets 3
B Android Tablets 5
Z Android Tablets 2
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Data Recovery From Broken Screen Acer Iconia Tablet
Question Can I use my laptop as screen for my completely useless tablet screen
Question The keypad on the activation screen for my RCA Voyager III tabled does not work
Question Found a mostly dead HP Pro Slate 12 - how dead is it?
Question Smart tab refreshing apps when screen is turned on?
Question Ads appear on Home Screen
Question RCA VOYAGER 3 : Way to enlarge home screen icons?
So we have an RCA tablet that works but it has lines across the screen. Display works everything works just lines.
Where can I buy samsung tab 3 screen touch and how much
My pin screen comes on but wont take my pin
how do i fix my kingpad k90 it lost all software it only switch on and stay on the logo screen nothing comes up after that if
My tablet f107 power key won't turn on to home screen until i insert it to power bank before it comes up to home screen and my
Get past the logo ATLAS PRO 10 screen
Solved! Total green screen
Cant remember my passwood to unlock my tablet screen and theres no option to do anything
Solved! My tablet is stuck . It is nor on or off. It is lit up a little but it has a black screen & won't turn on or off
Solved! android tablet powers up but has no image or logo on the screen. Made by nuvision
Solved! How to fix unresponsive screen
i tried hard reset on my rca voyager 111 tablet but after the initial logo it goes back to the screen that says voyager 111 a

ASK THE COMMUNITY