Solved! It turn on but it wont go to main screen

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you likely have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the tablet that will need to be removed so that you can use the device normally. If, however, it won't start up in "Safe Mode" either, then you are looking at either a "Hard Reset" or having it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does, then you likely have a bad app, virus, malware, etc., on the tablet that will need to be removed so that you can use the device normally. If, however, it won't start up in "Safe Mode" either, then you are looking at either a "Hard Reset" or having it looked at for hardware issues.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Tablets 0
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Auster1805 Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
D Android Tablets 4
Joe18273374737 Android Tablets 2
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
SaturnSolar Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 5