It won't let me send to SD it's lite uplite grey and idk how to send the idems for a Kyocera

Solution
What are you trying to send? I am guessing it is apps, if this is the case, then it will be dependent on the version of Android you are running. If it isn't at least "Marshmallow" then you won't be able to move apps to the card. If you are running that version, then it is possible that the manufacturer has restricted the option. If you are running "Marshmallow" then you can try the following instructions.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then...
What are you trying to send? I am guessing it is apps, if this is the case, then it will be dependent on the version of Android you are running. If it isn't at least "Marshmallow" then you won't be able to move apps to the card. If you are running that version, then it is possible that the manufacturer has restricted the option. If you are running "Marshmallow" then you can try the following instructions.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS