It won't turn on but keeps coming up alba android but it's not charging and turning on can u help with ant suggestions on what

Tommygun1979

Prominent
Jun 12, 2017
My alba android tablet 10inch won't turn on its only flashing alba android every minute but won't go on or charge cany u help with any ideas on what a can do to get it working but it's still under warranty with Argos as it's no Evan 3 month old and a don't to take it back because we want to use it so is there anybody. Who can give me any advice on what a should do with it as it would very helpful thanks x

jupiter59

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
I purchased an Alba 10 inch android tablet on 1/ 08/2017 and wasn`t impressed with it. The charger connection was loose from day 1 so therefore very difficult to charge. I was able to charge other devices with the charger supplied so this eliminated any fault with that. When I eventually managed to charge the tablet using bluetack to hold it it place it took over 9 hours to reach 100% on the battery. My patience was already stretched to the limit by then and even more so when every website I tried to go on gave me constant messages saying "Not Responding". After several reboots the tablet actually did what I wanted to do for half an hour before it decided it wasn`t going to cooperate in any way and turned itself off. I charged it up daily for 5 consecutive days to no avail...with and without bluetack.... and decided I`d had enough of this crock of crap and took it back to Argos where they gave me a full refund. I advise anyone experiencing similar problems to do the same immediately!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vivekvinayak Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
W Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1