Jack Thompson Cries ''I Win!...Go to Hell'' Regarding Removal of Taliban from Me

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanius

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
"I win again, as usual," he said when asked for comment by video game blog RipTen. "Any gamers who don’t think so and who don’t appreciate what I do to protect our culture can go to Hell."

Drop dead. That is all.

G

I think it's up to the player and manufacturer to decide the name, not a lawyer that will never play them!

G

You can go to hell mr. Thompson. Haven't you notice that there is a large number of adults who play video games. We aren't little children who cry everyday drinking their mother's milk... Just don't tell us what we can't handle.

kastraelie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2006
Don't you love hypocrites like this? He campaigns against violence in videogames and then wishes the worst kind of violence (several times) against those who don't agree with him.

It's not a far stretch to assume if he had the power to gas us violent videogame players he would...

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
EA should have re-named the 'opposing team' to Jack Thompson instead. Somehow I doubt there would be a public outrage then. Naw, then he'd have grounds to actually win something for the first time. "I win again, as usual" yeah right buddy. I thing he's got some white powder stashed in that GTA IV case, or as he calls it, his briefcase.

ctmk

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2008
Jack Thompson = IMO, un-respectable moralfag and possibly very dangerous Religionfag (due to involvement of hell (or cursing).)

MoH Dev Team = IMO, modernfag as they put effort to respect the people fallen in battle.

ironically the outcome of their doing are the same.

note: google moralfag if you want to know what dearest comrade means. (a net slang)

boogalooelectric

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
@ Toms,

I have a question, why would you even give this kind of high profile press?

Attention whores like him need to be put on the /ignore list.

ranger82

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
A man who is against violence doesn't go around wishing people to go to hell. This guy is an immature, attention seeking drama queen. He is in bad need of a mental health professional.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
I sometimes say "DIE IMPERIALIST PIGS!!" and "JIHAAAAAAAAD!!!" whenever I play as Taliban force...

is that bad?

p.s. former US Air Force member who is also Korean....

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
Bad news for him. He obviously didn't hear that DNF is set to come out next year. Maybe he should of watched the new footage w/Duke pissing...not that its violent just a Mature thing. For all that hate him, we will see him soon enough on Catch a Predator, I'm pretty sure.

tortoise

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
He must have been to hell to know how to get there. And knowing a faster way of getting there tells us how often he's been there.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
He's so retarded. I honestly can't understand why anybody would devote this much time and effort to eliminating our rights. If you don't want to be exposed to violence, don't buy the damn game. If you don't want your children to be exposed to violence, don't cave and buy them the game because they get upset if you don't. We don't need people trying to control our lives any more than they already are.

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
This is not news. Nobody cares about Thompson, and media should stop giving him visibility. Tom's should not have printed this.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Why is this quack newsworthy? Or do I misunderstand, and McEntegart just intends to bring a little levity into our lives by giving us something to laugh at? It's a little lost on me I'm afraid, mental instability strikes me as rather sad and a bit scary more than funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.