Question Jailbreak of iPad mini 2 (ME276LL/A)

SirDigitalKnight

Estimable
Aug 5, 2019
I have a iPad mini 2 (ME276LL/A) that is running 12.1.1 that I would like to jailbreak.

Anyone have a good link without malware or virus on how I go about doing the jailbreak correctly?

Posted this question on another site and the only reply I got was: "Yes you can. Uncover will work on A7 to my knowledge."

Tried following the Uncover steps but never worked for me.

Thanks.

SirDigitalKnight

Estimable
Aug 5, 2019
Thank you for the replay. I finally figured out how to jailbreak it last week using unc0ver. I guess jailbreaking is not as popular as it once was. Figured I would try and get a little more life out of my iPad Mini 2 since Apple stopped supporting it.

Stephsniz

Great
Jun 3, 2019
I have a iPad mini 2 (ME276LL/A) that is running 12.1.1 that I would like to jailbreak.

Anyone have a good link without malware or virus on how I go about doing the jailbreak correctly?

Posted this question on another site and the only reply I got was: "Yes you can. Uncover will work on A7 to my knowledge."

Tried following the Uncover steps but never worked for me.

Thanks.

I just read your question, and it is true that jailbreak is not popular like it was before. But still, people do jailbreak their iPhone. There are online semi- jailbreak procedures which help to download Cydia (if you are looking for Cydia). And these methods compatible with ios 11 to iOS 12. 4 versions. But be careful with fake jailbreak methods.