Japan Refuses to Approve PSN Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sighh. Wait and wait and wait. Cant you just approve it. Now im not pissed off with sony. But with Japan. JUST APPROVE IT GOD DAMN IT MAN!

G

@SonyRageCustomer

Unless you live in Japan... PSN, as far as multiplayer gaming is concerned, is back up. The PSN store however isn't, at least in the US.

G

Well I guess I can just keep expecting not to connect. This does not surprise me. The approval process in Japan is exceedingly slow. *sigh* But at the same time I don't blame them. I guess. lol

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]SonyRageCustomer[/nom]Sighh. Wait and wait and wait. Cant you just approve it. Now im not pissed off with sony. But with Japan. JUST APPROVE IT GOD DAMN IT MAN![/citation]

Oh, you live in Japan?? Cause if not...then log the hell on dude...YOU can...
And wouldn't be nice to find out weather Sony actually did fuc* all during those many many weeks of downtime?

[citation][nom]ikefu[/nom]Here's a hint to the Japanese Government... you're not helping.[/citation]

Way to comment on half the reason.

timbozero

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
The sad thing here is that the Japanese government are at least making sure their citizens are safe. The US are offered temporary but free online security. The EU get nothing!
I feel for the 1000's of players that have been unable to play online for the last few weeks, really I do but, how is it that the EU Commision have allowed this to pass yet forced MS to 'remove' Internet Explorer as the only option in Windows?
As has been said before, any online system can be hacked if the perpetrators are determined enough and, if and when this happens again there will be a lot of questions asked about why the US only got 1 year of protection and the EU got nothing!

G

Octacon72, let me guess. You would have done a better job?

The attack was either done by russia or china? Good work pin pointing it to those two.

hot air....

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
LOL
The japanese government said that sony would not be permitted to restart PSN until the company can, among other things, provide more information about how it plans to prevent such attacks from occurring again in the future.

So, in other words, they want Sony to GIVE AWAY their defense plan to everyone, making a second attack more likely to be successful................

Idiots.... Don't believe me? If I thought about it, then that means at least 50 other people thought about it.......

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
what really sux is how the "welcome back" gift from Sony is for only US and Canada and no where else.
Japan should be demanding the free security and 30 day psn plus for their psn users.
cmon Sony, you stuffed up the world not just north america!

G

The construction industry is bankrupting Japan. The nuclear industry is endangering Japan. The food industry is mislabeling and stealing from the people every chance they get. But the gov't goes after Sony! The J-gov't is the biggest bunch of scumbags in the world.

slyphnier

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
Well in japan, many things just different from the rest of the world
People in there can wait (have more patient) for something with quality

while the rest of the world, not rarely we see people just want to get things instantly and dont care about the quality as long it works and got "warranty" from the maker/manufacture

Because that, we all know japanese product have good trust from consumer, in IT sector like Japanese Capacitor, Made in Japan things usually make us things that us higher grade/quality than others.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
At least one government that take their citizens personal data seriously and won't let the corporations gamble with it (for minimum cost). Sony had over one week since their first meeting and still haven't managed to secure the data satisfactory it would seem.

Yes waiting "sux" but would you rather have another round of this again than wait some more?

kusha

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
At least the Japanese government cares about security issues. I think that's great news! Millions of costumers' details have been jeopardized, and might consequently be ruined by this breach in security- somebody should take it seriously. THIS isn't a game.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
To ask Sony to prevent it from happening again is for the [Japanese] government to abdicate its responsibility to deter, prevent, and/or punish CRIME. Only when the perpetrators (no matter who or where they are) of this sort of cracking can be certain they WILL be caught, they WILL be found guilty, and they WILL be put down, is there any hope of this sort of game-playing coming to an end; i.e. I'm not holding my breath.

epdm2be

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2011
[citation][nom]timbozero[/nom]The sad thing here is that the Japanese government are at least making sure their citizens are safe. The US are offered temporary but free online security. The EU get nothing!I feel for the 1000's of players that have been unable to play online for the last few weeks, really I do but, how is it that the EU Commision have allowed this to pass yet forced MS to 'remove' Internet Explorer as the only option in Windows?As has been said before, any online system can be hacked if the perpetrators are determined enough and, if and when this happens again there will be a lot of questions asked about why the US only got 1 year of protection and the EU got nothing![/citation]

Because eurocrats are a bunch of assholes. They live inside ivory towers without the slightest idea of what problems Euro-citisens really have. They propose laws and limitations usually neglecting the core problems and only provide superficial solutions to genuine problems. They earn their fortunes on the back o/t hardworking, heavy tax-paying "lower class" to feed their exorbitant materialistic needs. The European union is a failure and a joke to the world.

It's disgusting to be a european.

Status
Not open for further replies.