Japanese Men Want Date Game Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]ColMirage[/nom]It would have been a lot more scary if it didn't say "Japanese Men".[/citation]
it's scary anyway

G

Japanese game/anime female characters just have unrealisticly huuuge tits.
While it's nice to have a woman looking like a real world copy of a game character (usually all sexistic feats are exaggerated), I think making love to a 2D, pale anime character is totally the weirdest, to say the least!
It is not even reality, just but a fantasy that tries to get what they can't get in real life.

Let them be! More (real) girls for us!

G

Where to start? "Japanese men want date game characters"? Was this a joke about Japanese people speaking English poorly?
"especially those passive men who have trouble perusing the real thing"
Did you mean "pursuing"?
"reveals that 20-percent of the Japanese men polled actually want a relationship with a character in a game, while a fifth of the men surveyed have felt like falling in love with a game character"
For future reference 20% is 1/5th

You should stick to what you are good at; writing horribly biased articles about the Xbox 360.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
"...enjoyed romances with female game characters."
WHAT? How do you date a game character?

"...found the virtual love worthwhile and satisfying."
Once again WHAT!? Worthwhile? seriously?

Are these guys admiting that they masterbate to posters of video game characters? .. and that it's.. worthwhile..
WOW.. I got laid 2 days ago. I think this survey should have asked how long it's beed since they got laid or even better if they are virgins. Cause I can't imagine a relation ship with a non-existant video game character would be full filling at all.

In retrospect I can think of a couple of video game hotties I'd like to rail.
Chun-Li
Cammy - Can you imagine holding the reins while doing her from behind?
Ivy
Ummm.. Can remember her name but she is in Killer Instinct 2
At least 2 girls from dead or alive
And I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them.

Major7up

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
[citation][nom]jhalf[/nom]that last comment by jenoin was so full of "win"[/citation]
I agree...this information sounds highly suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.