Jet Set Radio HD Will Hit PC, Console, iOS and Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortuum

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
Once upon a time i got this game along with my first Xbox for free. So many hours of pure awesome pleasure. And for the PC as well! At least i hope it will maintain the feel of the first one.

G

Shut up and eat!
Too bad, no bon appetit!
Shut up and eat!
You know my love is sweet!

gilgamex

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
[citation][nom]hotsacoman[/nom]Shut up and eat!Too bad, no bon appetit!Shut up and eat!You know my love is sweet![/citation]

Yes, I'm cooking for my son and his wife
It's his thirtieth birthday
Pour berries into a bowl
Add milk of two months ago
"It's moldy... Mom, isn't it?"

bunkgoats

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2006
Wow I must be old, all of you above me are going down nostalgia lane reminiscing about this game on your xbox. I played it on my Sega Dreamcast - a great console for its time.

Hopefully they do this charming and unique title justice. Looking forward to it.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
who listens to radio these days?....i can't remember the last time i turned my radio on...got to love MP3...no commercials and so called radio dj talking about stuff that no one cares about.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]bunkgoats[/nom]Wow I must be old, all of you above me are going down nostalgia lane reminiscing about this game on your xbox. I played it on my Sega Dreamcast - a great console for its time. Hopefully they do this charming and unique title justice. Looking forward to it.[/citation]
I'm only 23 and going down nostalgia lane for having played Jet Grind Radio on the dreamcast and jet set radio future on XBOX. Age has nothing to do with reminiscence but I agree with you, I really hope they leave the game as awesome as it was and just update the graphics/controls.

bunkgoats

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2006
[citation][nom]s3anister[/nom]I'm only 23 and going down nostalgia lane for having played Jet Grind Radio on the dreamcast and jet set radio future on XBOX. Age has nothing to do with reminiscence but I agree with you, I really hope they leave the game as awesome as it was and just update the graphics/controls.[/citation]

I think the difference is you played it when your were about 11 and I played it as a junior in college. I suppose that demonstrates its wide appeal.

G

That game looks great on the Dreamcast+vgabox ...still play mine.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Openfeint is something most mobile users avoid at all costs. A know data mining tool. They've also been the target of lawsuits of the same. If they want to do some of the community parts of that they might be better off doing their own implementation without the data mining.

On the other hand, I did enjoy Jet Set Radio back when my 360 wasn't collecting dust in the corner. One of those fun yet simple games. A balance hard to come by.

s3anister

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
[citation][nom]hotsacoman[/nom]Shut up and eat!Too bad, no bon appetit!Shut up and eat!You know my love is sweet![/citation]
[citation][nom]gilgamex[/nom]Yes, I'm cooking for my son and his wifeIt's his thirtieth birthdayPour berries into a bowlAdd milk of two months ago"It's moldy... Mom, isn't it?"[/citation]
Apparently the down-voters didn't get that these were references to the in-game soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.