Judge Uses Problem Child's Wii as Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorvdw

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
Issue a court order that all student and teachers at his school can beat him senseless with no legal consequences anytime he commits any acts of violence against them. It'll end very quickly.

claudeb

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]Steven Bancroft[/nom]He can have mine, haven't used it in ages.[/citation]
YOUR NOT HELPING! lol.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Unless there's an underlying medical cause [which can be treated], don't waste the time. On next offense, put him down like an animal and suggest that his parents start over.

G

Sigh, the darn name of the console just makes this article sound so wrong . . .

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]Unless there's an underlying medical cause [which can be treated], don't waste the time. On next offense, put him down like an animal and suggest that his parents start over.Of course there is an underlying medical issue which after reading the article the court, school, and child protective services have all ignored. Just like this country to punish first, second, execute or third party killed and then go OH! he should have been on medication. The fact that he lives with his grandmother, no mention of parents, suggests either tragic death, abandonment, or abuse by his parents. What a wonderful country with live, thank you puritans![/citation]

Of course there is an underlying medical issue which after reading the article the court, school, and child protective services have all ignored. Just like this country to punish first, second, execute or third party killed and then go OH! he should have been on medication. The fact that he lives with his grandmother, no mention of parents, suggests either tragic death, abandonment, or abuse by his parents. What a wonderful country with live, thank you puritans!

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
A 12 year old kid.. that...

-smash the door windows of his elementary school
-chasing and punching classmates in the face
-hit one of his peers over the head with a pool cue
-breached that (court)order at least three times
-attacked a male student and female teacher at his new school following a game of dodge ball
- and who know how many arrests does he have....
- and most likely many other unreported offence/violence 1

ugh.... isn'y that kind of a lot for a 12 year old kid? Remember the things get to report or into the court are usually the tip of a ice...

That is very sad to see that grandma's kid who has accomplished "that much" in his first 12 years!

By the way... do you really that Wii can really keep him in checked?

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
If taking the Wii sets him straight he is a really deranged child.If his parents cant curb his anti-social behavoir send him to your child services which will either get him comitted or sent to boot camp.I really dont think this judge was thinking stright when he did this,kid commits assault and you take away his game console?That doesnt spell sense.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
When I was a kid my parents never hesitated to take away gaming privileges. It's really sad to see the court taking action his parent or guardian should have taken.

If the actions weren't premeditated (filling a sock and going after the front windows I consider premeditated) I'd agree the kid probably has a mental disorder, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]sqhacker[/nom]in my day my parents woulda juse beat my ass heres to bad parenting[/citation]
Yeap, thank god my parents weren't afraid to hit us.
Seriously, we needed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS