Just got I phone switched from Samsung I am missing all of my vacation photos from may 2016 can I get the NBA k?

Kathy_2222

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
I switched from Samsung to I phone now my vacation photos are missing from this year all my other photos are retrieved
What can I do?

Well, if you still have the other phone you can try and get the data off of it.

Are you sure the images were on the phone itself or were they perhaps on a SD card in the phone? Either way, if you turned in the phone somewhere, it is probably already wiped.

If you have the old phone, but it seems cleared off, you can try the following and see if you have any luck. This would not work on the new phone, as the data isn't/wasn't on it.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Well, if you still have the other phone you can try and get the data off of it.

Are you sure the images were on the phone itself or were they perhaps on a SD card in the phone? Either way, if you turned in the phone somewhere, it is probably already wiped.

If you have the old phone, but it seems cleared off, you can try the following and see if you have any luck. This would not work on the new phone, as the data isn't/wasn't on it.

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 6
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1