Justin Bieber Gets His Facebook Account Back

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Glad o hear the news, anyways.... I am sure glad FB made the right choice..... as I said before it's a Social networking site and not a Fansite.... so as it happens, the better one did win... :)

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]maziar321[/nom]Can someone explain why this is significant enough that it is a news article on Tom's HARDWARE. To be honest, I really don't care...[/citation]

Facebook, it's an annoying type of tech.

Also, I like this Justin Beiber. :3 He's fun.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Sorry about that, it must have been a misfiling. Next time I'll be sure to put it under the Web Life section of Tom's Guide. Oh, wait...[/citation]

Not everyone goes to specific sections of the website... I for one just go to the homepage where all the various articles are posted... "tomshardware.com" and honestly cudn't care less about Bieber boy... obviously you seem to care a lil too much.

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]maziar321[/nom]Can someone explain why this is significant enough that it is a news article on Tom's HARDWARE. To be honest, I really don't care...[/citation]
Can someone explain why he doesn't have +20???

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Sorry about that, it must have been a misfiling. Next time I'll be sure to put it under the Web Life section of Tom's Guide. Oh, wait...[/citation]
I see what you did there.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]rbarone69[/nom]Actually this has much to do with tech. How a person's name conflicts with celebs online for a popular website and is it legal to discriminate?Check out this guy's website! It's his name but the corp sued him so he couldnt put his website up!http://www.nissan.com/[/citation]
Thanks for the link, didn't know that story. Great read!

yrmoma

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
So when is my buddy James Bond going to get his name back? This is bullshit. Justin only got his because the media ran with it. James' brother Glen has no problem getting an account.

G

I wish I had Justin Bieber phone number because I love him I very very want his real phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS