JVC GZ-MG37E + dvd / youtube

harpsi

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2006
Hi

I have some questions. I have a video camera from JVC named GZ-MG37E. It has a hard disk and produces video files which can be seen with windows media player. I think that the files are compressed, because I want to make some editions, like mixing the video from this file with the music recorded in another file and so on, and I can´t open these files.

I tried adobe premiere 6.5 and I can´t open the files. I tried movie maker from windows XP and it happens the same. I tried some other programs and I don´t know how to open them. Someone said that I must have a cable and run the film completely and then I get an uncompressed file.

Well, let´s put the question in another way. I have the files from the camera. I want to edit them, and make a dvd with them. I want to put them on youtube as well. Some minutes only. So, I need a program which can open these files, in order to work with them. Maybe I need a tool to convert them to .avi? What would be perfect is to find a way of opening it with adobe premiere 6.5 or another similar program.

I don´t know how to explain it better. In conclusion: I want to make a dvd with those files after editing them. I want to have just the image, because the sound I have it better from another recording because the microphone of my camera is not bad, but if you have sound recorded by professional machines, it is much better.

If you have ideas, step by step, about how to solve this situation, I would like to have them. Thanks for the cooperation.

harpsi

G

SONY VEGAS PRO!!! 8.0 I GOT IT AND YOU CAN DO IT WHIT SONY VEGAS PRO 8.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got JVC everio GZ-MG37E same as you and i edit whit sony veags pro 8.0.
good luck man :ouch:

G

adn with sony vegas pro you can convert the files .avi .mpeg .wmv .and much more and you can watch tutorials from youtube for beginners.