Kevin Bacon As Kevin Bacon Fan in Google TV Ad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]luc2k[/nom]Toms, where's the full screen button on the player? It's getting tiresome having to go on youtube for something you can embed.. From now on I'm going to spam similar comments on every article containing youtube videos[/citation]
Here's instructions for the slow folk out there...

-Right click on the embedded video
-Click on "Watch on Youtube"
-Hit the full screen button

Is it really that hard for your fat fingers to do that simple task?

Now back on topic, I thought that was Kevin Bacon playing the fan. Definitely a good commercial, good to see Bacon has a sense of humor too.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
I just seen this commercial a few hours ago and it took me a second but once I figured out that is was actually Kevin B., I thought it was pretty funny. :)

We have to manually remove the spam at present ... it is tiring.

Tom is a harsh master ... keeps us mods locked up in a bunker and feeds us kibble and water.

He has the one ring ... I shouldn't say any more ...

Be merciful on us?

:)

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]luc2k[/nom]For all the smartasses, who said I'm lazy and give instructions on how to view, know that I do that always. I guess I must apologize for asking for something that will improve user experience on the website, so sorry for not being as backwards as some of you.http://code.google.com/apis/youtub [...] rs.html#fs[/citation]
Asking politely is one thing, demanding and threatening to spam the site if you don't get your way is quite another.

Now please, can we get back to talking about Kevin Bacon again?

daglesj

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2007
Love all the Tremors references. I guess either he is fond of the movie or the folks at the marketing firm are big fans.

It's a great little movie (and the sequels arent that bad either) and I always wondered what his feelings for it were.

Would love to see him and Fred Ward back together in another movie. They worked well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.