keyboard busted on acer aspire e 15

Logen Darby

Estimable
Apr 29, 2015
so i got this computer form my friend and he wanted me to hook it up with some programs and stff, but the mouse pad wasnt working. i took the thing apart and switched out some ram chips because someone had taken his 4 gig one and left him a 2 gig so i felt like being nice. anyways i put the computer back together and now the keyboard blatantly doesnt work, and he mouse pad is still messed up to. did i miss a wire or something? the keyboard worked fine before i took i apart mind you. i know i messed something up but i cant figure out what, please halpp

Logen Darby

Estimable
Apr 29, 2015

thats what i was figuring i guess i gotta just really push those strips in, its hard though, i could have sworn i got them in all the way but it sems to be the only logical thing
hope it works whe i pull it apart for that again lol

Logen Darby

Estimable
Apr 29, 2015

you got it on point. got the key board back woot woot, now i just need go get drivers for the mouse pad because its wicked messed up and all the cords are placed right so im figuring it might need drivers or something. thanks for the help though i was freaking out its 3 in the morning and tomorrow woul have blown if i couldnt fix that XD