So yeah my laptop's keyboard has been weird lately. it has not responded to me when I press it but most importantly it seems to have bind the letter d key to add favourites when I am in a browser. is this some kind of virus or anything?
-intel hd graphics
-intel core i5 m560
-windows 10 OS
Next is to double check every settings in you laptop for Keyboard.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard
- Press Windows + R at the same time and type "osk" then press Enter to open the Onscreen keyboard
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.