keyboard problem help

eissa1211

Estimable
Jan 10, 2016
my keyboard is bugged all of my keys are messed up for example the key s types s5 instead of s and the spacebar types 3 \ and the esc keys f many more keys are switched and bugged pls help

eissa1211

Estimable
Jan 10, 2016
im using msi gp60 2pe leopard the keyboard is steelseries had it for 2 years it was working fine yesterday but then suddenly it started bugging out not the first time this happen but it fixed itself after 5 minutes i dont know why its persistent this time

Mar 30, 2017
driver issues maybe? when you plug it in I'm not sure how, but you can actually open a properties screen and check for driver updates. but, as I said I'm not great at keyboards so I don't know if this might work

if this is the laptop keyboard, then you could find a replacement one (if out of service time (warranty)) on ebay and swap it out yourself
but before you do that, do you have a Linux cdrom ? like Ubuntu ? I am asking because you can live boot one of those and test your keyboard out of windows, it is possible it is a windows issue here and not a hardware issue.