Keyboard typing same character

Jun 30, 2018
Please help.
My laptop's name is Dell latitude E6320,its problem is auto pressing keys.when I turn on my Pc, Cpas lock falching and typing same character Like this (YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ]Y$)
Then all keys don't work.and select programs automatically and all that happe when caps lock start flaching .I was thinking that the problem happen because of somethings as softwares.but i restored the pc to a point before. And after this step i update my windows 10 to the lastest version .all that without result.the problem continue. Please if you have the solution help me.

Solution
It could be a virus, malware, bad program. I would suggest running scans for all of these to make sure they are not the cause.

Then, should that not be the problem, try the following...

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the...
It could be a virus, malware, bad program. I would suggest running scans for all of these to make sure they are not the cause.

Then, should that not be the problem, try the following...

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

You may also want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

Solution