Kim Kardashian Could Be the New Lara Croft

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Uh no. I don't think so. They're not going to jeopardize their already shaky franchise for a talentless whore who doesn't fit the body type, doesn't have a British accent, and can't act.

"Kardashian...is said to be taking acting lessons." That sentence cracks me up.

Computer_Lots

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
What!!!What!!!What!!!. Kim friggen Kardashian!!!!. No way. That would be just awful. She's not even that good looking. Beside, decent acting ability would make the movie better. Scarlett would do a much better job because she's actually a pretty good actress. Maybe somebody who has a martial arts or athletic background would be good also so they could do all the stunts and make them look convincing.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Transmaniacon[/nom]Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johannsen I think would be much better. They both have the more appropriate athletic builds, though Scarlett would prob keep the movie truer to form as she can "fill out" the Lara profile better =P[/citation]

Jessica Biel for sure. I didn't even think of her but she's kinda perfect. She's way less annoying than Scarlett Johannsen too.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
I guess if your goal is to take one of the few video game movies ever to make money and turn it into a flop like the DoA movie, sure go ahead. Use some reality TV / magazine bimbo...

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
she needs to stick to what she's good at: Being a dumb Skank biscuit. I'm not saying she's ugly at all. I will say that the fascination Americans have with reality t.v. is ridiculous. I am American and find competition shows very interesting ie: biggest loser, top chef, top shot, but following around some tool bag isn't my kind entertainment.

zorky9

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
[citation][nom]aaron686[/nom]and this is hardware news...how? If I wanted to read this I would go to The Insider or whatever[/citation]
Oh yeah... this is definitely about hardware.

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]zorky9[/nom]Oh yeah... this is definitely about hardware.[/citation]
My kind of hardware ;) personally though, I don't see why jolie's not itnerested she did a good enough job in the other two. Anybody can be a good actor it takes the willingness to learn, dedication, and of course being able to flawlessly fake any emotion on que.

aaron686

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
[citation][nom]zorky9[/nom]Oh yeah... this is definitely about hardware.[/citation]
I was just waiting for that lol. And not hardware but tech related, thought I was still on Tom's Hardware.

G

Maybe Ray J can be the arch nemesis and splatter her face...again.

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
Maggie Q would play a great Lara Croft, except she doesn't have quite enough cleavage... :(

Maggie Q would also kick the sh!t out of Kim Kardashian any day!

G

Excuse me. I couldn't help but write a comment on this one. First of, who the hell gave these people the "right" to bash this person. Second, what makes up of your day if you will take your bashful words and senseless demeaning character to an industry that is filled with millions of people trying to get that few minutes of fame, that for some reason this gal has acheived beyond the old cliche`"15 minutes of fame"? The "ignorance" that these people have about how much work, money, connections and bankability involved in making a person famous (irregardless of what medium) is just plain worth of pity. Hypocrites like you make me sick. This girl was a troubled young one and now she has made good out of her mistakes and us, the society thinks it is right to call her outrageous names. Shame on you people. Get real. No one is a saint. Only people who have the disadvantage of getting robbed of privacy. This is what we should remember that for us "no-namers", are lucky our secrets are kept in the confines of our boring daily life. Please get a hobby and leave unknowing people alone. Btw, I don't like what she did but I am a big supporter of people making good out of their once distorted life. It's called being human. Not just because these people are well-known or what you guys call "famous" doesn't mean she is obliged and cursed to fit our cookie cutter perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.