Kim Kardashian Could Be the New Lara Croft

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcg75

Distinguished
May 1, 2008
Would they even find an outfit that fits her abnormally large ass? I'll say no to Kim Lardassian as Lara.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
I'm sorry but Angelina Jolie (though high maintenance and high paid as she may be) gave the Lara Croft character a mature but sexy sassyness, a strong woman, and always in control attitude to the Tomb Raider character. After all Lara Croft is no bimbo, she's a female indiana jones who's calm and level headed despite giant dinosaurs and yakuza chasing her. I don't think Kim Kardashian knows what its like to act mature or in control..

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Jessica Biel for sure. I didn't even think of her but she's kinda perfect. She's way less annoying than Scarlett Johannsen too.[/citation]
I have to disagree. I think Jessica Biel would be a bad choice, and I find her more annoying than Scarlett Johannsen. She can't act and her looks are very overrated. Then again, the same can be said about Scarlett Johannsen, but she's at least in some good movies.

ithurtswhenipee

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
She's got a pretty face, but Lara Croft is athletic - not "big booty" like Kardashian. Not to mention that Kardashian is not an actress, nor British. She doesn't need to be British if she can pull off a British accent, but since she is not an actress in the first place - its unlikely she would be able to do that. I think what Showbizspy meant by "in discussions to be the next Lara Croft" is - Kardashian saying, "hey I'm taking acting lessons, can I be the next Lara Croft?"

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Michelle Rodriguez is the only suitable replacement with the looks, intensity, and credentials for the part to replace Angelina Jolie for Tomb Raider.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Let me just reiterate one more time Michelle Rodriguez is bar none the definitive bad *** ***** to play Tomb Raider aside from Angelina Jolie herself period.

Without a reason of a doubt she's got the look for the role covered. She's got the intensity and charismatic persona for the role. Last, but not least she's got the credentials for a over the top action movie down pact more than any other woman in the movie industry perhaps even including Angelia Jolie.

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
[citation][nom]kingssman[/nom]I'm sorry but Angelina Jolie (though high maintenance and high paid as she may be) gave the Lara Croft character a mature but sexy sassyness, a strong woman, and always in control attitude to the Tomb Raider character. After all Lara Croft is no bimbo, she's a female indiana jones who's calm and level headed despite giant dinosaurs and yakuza chasing her. I don't think Kim Kardashian knows what its like to act mature or in control..[/citation]

Agreed. Kim is cool but I don't think she would fit in the whole independent woman action star role. At least not in Tomb Raider.

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Not sure how Kim would fit in this role. I like Kim, but I don't play her being a badass heroin. I guess we will find out.

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
I'm not sure why we can't still have Angelina, she's got a few years left.

Otherwise I'd say a sexy no-name with excellent martial arts and stunt skills.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]aaron686[/nom]and this is hardware news...how? If I wanted to read this I would go to The Insider or whatever[/citation]

Your on tomGUIDE.com! You know what an URL is right?

irtehyar

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2007
Kardashian looks like an exaggerated caricature of a hot chick, so yeah, perfect for playing a fake exaggerated game avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.