Kim Kardashian Could Be the New Lara Croft

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Kate Beckinsale, while a bit different, would be an amazing pick. She has the action credentials, is one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world, and has the British accent already.

And seriously guy, Michelle Rodriguez? She's ugly and a terrible actor. I avoid movies specifically because she's in them.

G

Uhh, I don't know if the casting people noticed this but Kardashian is borderline fat. I'm not talking Rosie ODonnell fat, but "Hollywood fat". Her rear is all chunky, she's just got a weird body type. She's all face, her body is meh. She looks better lately, but still not athletic looking. This would be a monumental fail. What next, they going to cast Jerry Seinfeld as Conan?

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
just the fact that she has to mention that she turns down scripts all the time is bs to me...what changed now? why dont you keep following your own advice...but hey i'm being selfish, kudos to her if she lands the job, my anger will be directed more towards who hired her...can't hate someone for doing something we would all do

dan596

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
Kim...uh..no! Maybe is there is a Stripperella sequel.

I assume it is fact that Angelina won't do another one? Jessica Biel would be good choice if her bit in the Blade movie is any indication. Megan Fox doesn't have the intellectual credits required. Yvonne from Chuck...interesting choice. But then someone mentioned Rhona Mitra (from Underworld : Rise...) which clued me to the perfect choice:

Kate Beckinsale!

She has the looks, the curves, the accent and all the credits considering her Underworld and Van Helsing work. Look no further.

Shodar

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
Bah! Kim Kar is a very bad choice for Lara Croft. And I am surprised no one has mentioned Claudia Black yet.. she would be perfect.

gto127

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
Why isn't Angelia Jolie doing it? It just wouldn't seem like tomb raider without her just like terminator didn't seem right without Swarznegger. Nothing against Kim she's hot but I would prefer Angela for the part.

gto127

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
I forgot to metion: If they kept Jolie they could sell the tomb raider series as a Trilogy in a couple of years. If they used someone else this would be a hard sell. It would make no sense to not use Jolie unless she was holding out for way more than the previous movies.

kingnoth

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2006
but unlike so many other famous people she doesn’t just want to make a film without first learning the craft."

Hey that's not true, she already did a movie with a black guy in it. Google "Kim Kardasian Movie" for fun....

G

Kim is a Roody-Pooh-Candy Ass -Jabroni, I'd rather see the gal from the underworld movies.

G

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee! As far as I'm concerned you can't top perfection, and Angelina Jolie epitomizes the Lara Croft character. You can never make the critics happy, so why bother trying. If the Angelina Jolie version got a raspberry award as worst actress in a film for her version of Tombraider, I can't imagine what a movie made with a 4'8" troll doll would get. Unless it was the Beverley Hills, spoiled brat version. Although the Rhona Mitra idea is a good one.

G

for me must be khloe kardashian...she s the best...what do u people think? sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS