Kisch Speakers for Turntable!?

Mar 9, 2018
I just got into vinyl and needs a good speaker, everyone tells me the Klipsch are the best speakers in the world is that true?

I need some SERIOUS help with finding the right speakers for my turntable the AUDIO TECHNICA LP120 , I want to buy the Klipsch R-15M but when I look at the back of it in the store it has no phono plugs or aux or line it, just 2 inputs one black the other red.

My turntable has a built in Pre amp, I only have a powerplug for my turntable and the rca cables (red white) both of the cables cant be removed btw which is really stupid.

Are the Klipsch R-15M compatible with this turntable? I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE I don't want a receiver or an extrernal amp .
I just want too plug and play, vinyl is really confusing I understand why people stay away from it.

can someone help me?

Solution
For any turntable setup....you need...a turntable...a pre-amp...an amp and speakers unless the speakers are powered....then you don't need an amp.

Klipsch RM-15Ms aren't powered so you need an amp.
Mar 9, 2018

But my turntable already has a pre amp, so I need to buy ANOTHER AMP or powered speakers? is the Klipsch R-15M powered?

Mar 9, 2018
what powered speakers do u recommend a simple plug and play no external amp or receiver needed, somethign tht has all the ports on the back of the speaker and as good as the Klipsch around 250$ or less?