Laptop appears to have no bluetooth

Apr 6, 2018
I have an HP Notebook - 15-bw069nr and it appears there is no switch to turn on bluetooth. How can I turn on bluetooth?

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Looking at the specs for this system, I do not see that it's even capable of Bluetooth on it's own. If that is the case, then you're going to need to connect a Bluetooth device to it. Something like a USB plug.

What makes you think this laptop natively has bluetooth capabilities?

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Looking at the specs for this system, I do not see that it's even capable of Bluetooth on it's own. If that is the case, then you're going to need to connect a Bluetooth device to it. Something like a USB plug.

What makes you think this laptop natively has bluetooth capabilities?

-Wolf sends

Apr 6, 2018
I was unaware of laptops not having bluetooth capabilities. I didn't know my laptop was not equipped. So it looks like I have to buy one of those usb dongles

Wolfshadw

Splendid
Don't feel bad. I did something similar a few years back. My sister asked me to help her pick out a new laptop. We went over to Best Buy (she wasn't comfortable buying anything online at the time) and I picked one out. She doled out about $1000 for it and seemed happy with the purchase... until she went to insert a CD.

That was the first time I discovered that laptop manufacturers were starting to ship units without optical drives and I had NO CLUE! She ended up spending another $60 for an external DVD drive. Not overly happy about that.

-Wolf sends

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Swarit123 Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 5
E Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1